Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW in US

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 30 Sep 1994 17:09:09 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW in US
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Parmly Billings Lib <tshenkel@billings.lib.mt.us> wrote:

>Um, I'd love to have TWW, but I know it's gonna be $$expensive$$,
>especially since I beleive it would only be available in this country as
>an import, and only maybe. Anybody have an estimate of the price/hassle
>getting the CD version of TWW to Billings, Montana, USA? Tanx.

This seems to come up every couple of months or so. For those of us U.S.ers, its
not a hassle to get the box set (and its better than buying those bootlegs of
the TWW 1 and 2).  Just call any of the big record stores in Canada (like HMV,
A & B sound, Sam the Record Man), order it and it'll be in your hands in about
a week for about $100 U.S. There's 8 cds in it so that's not a bad deal, plus
its worth every penny.  If you shop around for sale you can get it even
cheaper; I got mine for $75 which included the shipping and everything, but it
did have a damaged box lid.

best of luck,
Glen Davis