Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

rate kate rate kate rate kate kate rate

From: bmiller@zdlmail.ziff.com (Miller, Ben)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 94 14:55:30 PST
Subject: rate kate rate kate rate kate kate rate
To: uunet.uu.net!love-hounds
Encoding: 878 Text

Its been too long since I last posted, and this is a good place to jump in so:

Album Ratings:

1.  The Sensual World (I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way)
2.  The Dreaming
3.  Hounds of Love
4.  The Kick Inside
5.  Never Forever
6.  Lionheart & The Red Shoes (tie)

Like everyone else it seems, my favorite songs change, but currently they are:

1.  Flight of the Swallow
2.  Love and Anger
3.  This Woman's Work (makes me cry every time)
4.  Suspended in Gaffa
5.  Wuthering Heights (the original version)
6.  The Sensual World
7.  Hounds of Love
-- I couldn't stop at five.

Least Favorite:

1.  Why Should I Love You
2.  Why Should I Love You (The only Kate song I can't listen to, so I listed it
                        twice)
3.  Saxaphone Song
4.  Violin
5.  Egypt