Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stev0 answers YOUR questions about clothes!

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 94 12:56:45 PDT
Subject: Stev0 answers YOUR questions about clothes!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi,

A couple of folks posted some questions about The Official Lovehounds
T-Shirt, so I thought I should post this to clear up any confusion.

Both Intergalactic Garage (IGG) and Mary-Helen Sowell (M-H) are selling
them; they're both the exact same thing.

The IGG price is $15.00 + $4.00 p&h (U.S. - ask them for non-U.S. postage).

M-H's are $11.00 + $4.00 p&h (again, U.S. postage).

Both postal rates are for one or two shirts; more than that will be
(slightly) higher.

Advantages to ordering through IGG:

They have the shirts now.  If you order one, you should be getting it
in a week or so.  Mary-Helen won't have her shirts for another month
or so (give or take a week).

They take Mastercard & Visa.

Advantages of ordering through Mary-Helen:

Shirts are lower-priced.  (She's NOT making any profit on this!)

Business goes to a KateFan (as opposed to someone who's just doing it
for the money).

Both IGG & M-H have the shirts in M,L,XL, and XXL.

To order from IGG:

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047
Shepherdstown, WV
25443
(304) 876-6818
(304) 876-9414 FAX
best Email = igg@his.com

To order from Mary-Helen:

Mary-Helen Sowell
1800 Jefferson Park Ave. Apt.130
Charlottesville, Va 22903
   		U.S.A.

Email: mhs3c@darwin.clas.virginia.edu

Personal recommendation:  Email whoever you're ordering the shirts from
saying what size & quantity you want, then mail them the check.  This is
especially important for M-H, since the sooner she gets the checks from
everyone, the sooner she can get the shirts started.

- Stev0 the shirtless

"Well, whatever, nevermind..." - Bill Clinton