Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: It's The Red Shoes

From: rod@aztec.co.za (Rod Suskin)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 1994 23:35:37 UNDEFINED
Subject: Re: It's The Red Shoes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <35g84q$irr@ccnet.ccnet.com> bytor@ccnet.com (By-Tor Blackwing) writes:

>I was expecting it with great and massive antici------pation.  And in
>some ways I was dissapointed.  But it's nice to here some good ythings
>about TRS.  I *did* enjoy it a lot.
>: The only really annoying thing about the whole experience is that
>: occasionally, for no reason I will say 'it's the red shoes' in the middle
>: of a conversation....and at the most inappropriate times.
>Hee hee!  would that that happened to more people!
>: Thanks for your time,
>: steven williams

As a totally devout Kate fan, I must add my voice in full agreement of all
that was said in this conversation. MoP had a profound effect on me in ways I
can't describe, and I only dislike Rubberband Girl. TRS is one of her absolute
best!

Incidentally, after introducing a friend to it, 'The Red Shoes' keep on coming
up everywhere - in a tv program, in a tv advert, in a conversation, etc - all
within about 3 days!

Kate Happens.
Rod.