Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shirts:Please Read This

From: Mary Helen Sowell <mhs3c@darwin.clas.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 1994 11:17:05 GMT
Subject: Shirts:Please Read This
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu

Hi.  Sorry to clutter love-hounds up with another shirt thing
for those of you not interested in ordering, but here it goes.
I mentioned that I would send a letter out about a week ago to
those who sent my e-mail about the shirts.  However, after a
week's worth of trying to create a mailing list (including 3
hours Friday of a consultant typing at my computer herself) it
was finally concluded that something is wrong with my account.
I still have the e-mail addresses of all of you and will be
trying again this week to create a mail list using a friend's
account.  But, in order to avoid any further delay here is the
info on the shirts:

(DRUM ROLL PLEASE....) HOW TO GET YOUR BONA FIDE, AUTHENTIC
REC.MUSIC.GAFFA T-SHIRT!

The shirt is off-white/beige with "Suspended in
Rec.Music.Gaffa" centered and written in Zaph Chancery over the
cover of The Dreaming on the front.  On the back is the
"love-hound.uunet" version of the address centered at the top
with a hand-written message from Kate below:

To everyone at "Love-hounds"

    Thanks for all your support,

	With Love,
          Kate Bush

            XXX

The cost is $11.00 each, plus $4.00 for postage for 1-2 shirts
within the United States.  (It will cost less to run them this
time because there is no charge for creating artwork as it is
ready to go from the first run.)

For postage from other points on the globe:
Place        one shirt's postage       two shirts' postage

Canada           $4.85			same
Australia        $10.70			$16.70
New Zealand, Finland  $10.70            $16.70
Sweden           $10.70			$16.70
Great Britain, Germany, Netherlands:  $9.25  $14.25

This includes the cost of the envelope, tax, etc.

Wayne (guy who actually prints up t-shirts) needs half of the
money to run the shirts.  So please send your checks as soon as
you can.

Also, please don't send cash, as it has a tendency to not reach
it's destination. And please send your money in U.S. dollars,
Steve got burned on a few sudden exchange rate fluctuations.

With your money, please include your e-mail and postal address.
You can just write these on an index card or a little note of
some kind. :)

Finally the snail mail to send this to:

Mary-Helen Sowell
1800 Jefferson Park Ave. Apt.130
Charlottesville, Va 22903
   		U.S.A.

Well, good luck and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks for your patience,

Mary-Helen

"I said, 'Hey, wish that was me up there, its the biggest
rocket I can find'"  KTB