Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Knights Templar (KT) reference in Kate Bush FAQ

From: s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com (P D Fitzgerald-Morris)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 23:43:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Knights Templar (KT) reference in Kate Bush FAQ
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <CMM-RU.1.4.779818099.vickie@pilot.njin.net> vickie@pilot.njin.net (WretchAwry) writes:
>Gord writes:
>
>> My understanding (I don't know where the heck I heard this--probably here
>> on this list) is that when Kate was a young'un she found an old shack or
>> something in the woods (??) that had that symbol on it (grafitti).  Since
>> it looked like `KT' kinda-sorta, she adopted it as her symbol.
>
>I think I remember hearing something about this too, but I can't remember
>where I read it.  Peter?

On an old church apparently. Johns Carder Bush explained its significance.

For the connection (?) between the Knights Templar and the freemasons I
recomend "Born in Blood" by John J Robinson, which I found quite
convincing.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH