Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: finally into Happy...

From: Raymond Pugh <rpugh@arcadia.win-uk.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 1994 11:52:04
Subject: Re: finally into Happy...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

 <don't you just hate news readers that don't copy the senders name>

>Write: majordomo@ns1.rutgers.edu
>with either 'subscribe ecto' or 'subscribe ecto-digest' in the
>body. Subject lines are ignored.
>
>Vickie (#1 Equiposer, at your service)

I've seen the "ecto" mailing list referred to before.  Does it
carry the same articles as the newsgroup alt.music.ecto?  I
stumbled across this a few days ago - seems to consist mainly of
articles by someone called Vickie :-)

Ray (who has yet to hear Happy, but is desparately searching for
her albums.)

--
INTERNET: rpugh@arcadia.win-uk.net    Stupid me believes in stuff like love
                                  Stupid me, what am I thinking