Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Knights Templar (KT) reference in Kate Bush FAQ

From: glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Gord Locke)
Date: 16 Sep 1994 11:53:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Knights Templar (KT) reference in Kate Bush FAQ
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

My understanding (I don't know where the heck I heard this--probably here
on this list) is that when Kate was a young'un she found an old shack or
something in the woods (??) that had that symbol on it (grafitti).  Since
it looked like `KT' kinda-sorta, she adopted it as her symbol.
	Disclaimer: the above may be partially or totally a product of
False Memory Syndrome.
--
  Gord Locke | glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | studying Philosophy and Math (B.A.)