Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Old topic taken from attic

From: Mirko Bulaja <mbuly@math.hr>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 94 11:41:35 METDST
Subject: Old topic taken from attic
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (Love hounds)
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

Hello lovehounds.*

I've been browsing through LH digests accumulated during summer,
and I just couldn't resist to dig this one out from dust...

> >Good point.  Now, what *I* want to know:  If Kate and Tori got into
> >a fight, who would win?

>    As big a Kate fan as I am, Tori would *undoubtedly* win. Tori has
> huge reserves of anger to draw from. Kate barely understands anger.
> Let's see..."Babooshka" from the cover of the EMI-America _Mini-LP_
> vs. "Metal-Bimbi Tori" from the cover of _Y Kant Tori Read_ in a sword
> fight!

But consider for a moment Kate from cover of "RUTH". Wouldn't she be a
respectable opponent, armed with that bow? :)

--
| Mirko Bulaja - mbuly@cromath.math.hr  |       "What do you despise?         |
| PMF-Zagreb, Department of Mathematics | By this are you truly known."  Dune |