Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's bush...

From: bura@kleio.ibp.fr (BURA Stephane 40 24 27 59)
Date: 11 Sep 1994 14:15:52 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's bush...
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.univ-lyon1.fr
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <m0qjaLf-000ilpC@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu>,
chris williams <chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu> wrote:

>    She *has* considered nudity if it was artistically necessary. In
>planning the _Breathing_ video, she mentioned that they had considered
>doing it in the nude. Logical, as she was playing a baby in the womb.

Silly me! It's so obvious. And I've been listening to this song for
years without getting what it was about...
Is there an "Annotated KaTe" somewhere that could enlighten me some
more?

Stephane

Still struggling with some Tori's songs...

--
Stephane Bura                         stephane@io.com / bura@laforia.ibp.fr
I could put something in French here if I wanted to.