Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: DC area showing of Kate Bush's film this weekend!

From: mk59200@cc.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: 09 Sep 1994 11:34:45 GMT
Subject: Re: DC area showing of Kate Bush's film this weekend!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

    > KATE BUSH's *The Line, The Cross, and the Curve*, A Film
    > Starring Kate Bush, Miranda Richardson, and Lindsay Kemp (35mm
    > UK 1993 55 minutes written/directed by Kate Bush)
There's something strange about the length of TLTCATC: it keeps
changing. The program booklet of Espoo Cine festival said it's 52
minutes, but according to my watch the film was only 45 minutes long
including the closing credits. Has the film been edited after the
release or are there different versions around?

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cc.tut.fi