Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another Day - Lyrics?

From: riomaria@aol.com (Rio Maria)
Date: 7 Sep 1994 19:05:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Another Day - Lyrics?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

In article <AARO.KOSKINEN.94Sep7183529@kruuna.Helsinki.FI>,
Aaro.Koskinen@Helsinki.FI (Aaro J Koskinen) writes:
[request for lyrics]

A funny story: my ex-girlfriend and I had a copy of the video w/Kate &
PG doing this song, long before we knew what the song was, and
were cuirous about the lyrics, too.  We really wanted it on disc!
A while went by, and I got into the Cocteau Twins, and surprised her by
playing the version as recorded by This Mortal Coil, with CT's Liz Frazer
singing.  She wasn't familiar w/Liz, and expressed great hopes that
now that she had a recording, she'd be able to figure out the
lyrics!  Har!