Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IGG or LH?

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 1994 18:55:50 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: IGG or LH?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Note me as another voice agreeing with Fiona and Chris 100%.  Intergalactic
Garage is only selling these shirts as a way to make some $$$ off of Kate
fans, not as a favor to us.  If you're going to send money to someone for
a Love-Hounds shirt, PLEASE send it to a fellow Love-Hound who cares about
Kate, and isn't in it just to make some bucks!!!

Steve0, is it too late to tell Allan to forget it, since we've got someone
"in-house" to take care of the shirts now?

Desperately hoping the answer to that question is Yes,

Meredith
meth@delphi.com

"There goes a tenner,
hey look- there's a fiver
There's a ten shilling note
Remember then - that's when we used to vote for him"
                  - Kate Bush