Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hammersmith video/cd

From: ea965@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jon Haverman)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 1994 20:18:26 -0400
Subject: Hammersmith video/cd
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Well I got my PAL video and cd yesterday of the Hammersmith Odeon.
It only cost me $30 retail here in the states. What's it going
for in the UK?

I wasn't going to buy the set due to me having the video already. But,
I'd pay $30 for jsut the CD anyway--so what the heck.

And, I got the new Maxell purchasing booklet today. I almost died when
I saw THE RED SHOES available as a selection. Now this surprises me
due to the limited selection Maxell gives these days. Lets see, I have
over 6,000 Maxell points--I could get maybe 8 more RED SHOES cd's
by Christmas to pass out as gifts.........................

Jon