Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW prices

From: dyer_pd@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 1994 11:43:28 +1200
Subject: TWW prices
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

J Forward was asking about TWW box set prices.When they were on sale in NZ
they were retailing for about $160-$180 NZ which is only about $120 Aus
or $90 USA.I dont think they are avaliable here anymore but I can have a look
if anyone is interested.

BTW I love the bit on the LH tapes where Kate strangles Del at the mixer.
Do you think she may have just heard the production mix for TRS album?

                                                     Philip Dyer
                                                     Wellington
                                                     New Zealand