Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds shirts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 94 11:37:07 PDT
Subject: Lovehounds shirts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Another Lovehound will be doing The Official Lovehounds/rec.music.gaffa
T-shirts, too.  She just as to check a couple of things first.  I will
post how you can get shirts from her tomorrow, when she'll know for sure.
Intergalactic Garage will still be doing shirts, but if you'd rather get
one from a fellow KateFan rather than "Just a business", hold off for now.

(Note:  I am not siding with either one - it's the same shirt from both.
I'll let someone else debate the pros and cons of either source, if anyone
feels strongly enough about it).

- Stev0 the non-committal

"Rule of Aquisition #243:

Treat the gelignite tenderly"