Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds Shirts: The Next Generation

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 94 08:40:53 PDT
Subject: Lovehounds Shirts: The Next Generation
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

* NEW SHIPMENT OF LOVEHOUNDS/REC.MUSIC.GAFFA SHIRTS! *

This is the SAME Award-winning design for THE OFFICIAL Lovehounds shirt
you've heard so much about!  And if you HAVEN'T heard about it, here's
what it looks like:

A light tan (almost ivory) shirt, with brown scan of the cover of The
Dreaming on the front.  Above it is the caption "Suspended in rec.music.gaffa".

On the back is a hand-written note from Kate:

"To everyone at "Love-Hounds" - Thanks for all your support.  With love,
Kate Bush XXX".  Above that, tastefully placed, is "love-hounds@uunet.uu.net".

To get one (or two or seven), email:
allan.balliett@his.com  (This is the guy who runs Intergalactic Garage).

They're 12 bucks a pop for now - but they WILL go up in price in October.

Sizes are L, XL, and XXL (A buck more is being charged for XXL's).
I think anyone who wants a Medium, though, should bug him for it.

Shipping is four bucks for one or two (more for Non-U.S., obviously).
Residents of the same state as I.G. (Virginia, if I remember correctly)
gotta pay tax.

I designed the shirt, but am IN NO WAY related to this offer; I'm just
passing on the info.  DO NOT email ME; any messages I get asking for shirts
will gleefully be deleted.

- Stev0 the pimp

"Hey, dude, great shirt!" - comment I often hear in supermarkets but have
yet to hear in a record store