Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wizards of the coast...Magic, Jihad etc

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 94 05:17:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Wizards of the coast...Magic, Jihad etc
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <33u248$f67@mack.rt66.com> lazlo@mack.RT66.com (Lazlo Nibble) writes:

>simchik@cs.rochester.edu (Andrew D. Simchik) writes:

>>> Yep you got it, them folks that brought you Magic (the gathering) and
>>> Jihad like Kate...I have it good authority (from one of the founders
>>
>> I went nuts when I drew the card Enhanced Senses (or something like
>> that) in a recent Jyhad game...

>Christ...there really *is* noplace on the net you can go to get away from
>this stinking game.

Insidious, isn't it?

Drewcifer, who just found out about Illuminati: New World Order and is
positive that he'll like it *much* better than Magic and Jyhad combined
--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
| "words weren't made for cowards" -- Happy Rhodes  |  Tree of Schnopia  |