Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wizards of the coast...Magic, Jihad etc

From: simchik@cs.rochester.edu (Andrew D. Simchik)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 1994 21:57:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Wizards of the coast...Magic, Jihad etc
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <Pine.3.89.9408291344.A21992-0100000@hardy.u.washington.edu>,
Bruce Gordon <bruceg@u.washington.edu> wrote:

>	Yep you got it, them folks that brought you Magic (the gathering)
>and Jihad like Kate...I have it good authority (from one of the founders

I went nuts when I drew the card Enhanced Senses (or something like
that) in a recent Jyhad game...the quote was "Stepping out off the
page into the Sensual World", credited to Her, of course.  Not the
most appropriate of quotes, perhaps, but a surely cool one.  Handy
card, too.

FTOYLAH, Jyhad is a new trading card game (along the lines of Magic:
the Gathering, if you know what *that* is) based on the premise that
each player is an ancient vampire struggling to control the fate of
the world's hidden undead population.  Loads o' fun, make no mistake.

Drewcifer

--
Andrew D. Simchik, simchik@cs.rochester.edu, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu
| "words weren't made for cowards" -- Happy Rhodes |  Fruit of Schnopia  |