Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new KT demos bootleg?

From: David Koehler <drk@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 1994 14:48:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: new KT demos bootleg?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (love-hounds)

Greetings Love-hounds,

The other day I saw a bootleg CD of home demos that I have not seen before.
It is on The Real Pig records (not Swinging Pig) and appears to have the
identical set as Piano Demos No. 1.  It was notable because the price was
$13.99, not the usuall $24 and up this store charges for its bootleg products.
I did not buy it.  Anyone know if this is any good?

regards,
      David R. Koehler                    "Just being alive --
   drk@leland.stanford.edu                 it can really hurt"   Kate Bush

p.s. anyone out there who's into Hole, please send me e-mail