Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Thoughts on G/Where is Fruitopia?

From: Jay Popphan <booker@america.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 1994 16:08:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Thoughts on G/Where is Fruitopia?
To: Fiona McQuarrie <fmcquarr@upei.ca>
cc: "Kate (list) Bush" <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Sender: Jay Popphan <booker@america.net>

On Mon, 22 Aug 1994, Fiona McQuarrie wrote:

> Before I can join in the debate on Fruitopia - I have to see it!!!
> Where are these commercials running?? (I was in Atlanta on my trip and
> thought about phoning Coca-Cola world headquarters and asking them if I
> could see the videos at their offices ;) ) Are they just on specialty
> cable channels, or have they been shown on the CBS/NBC/ABC/Fox networks?

Now, surely you don't mean to say that we don't have TV or like Kate in
Atlanta, do you <writer grinning widely>?  I can personally tell y'all
that we most certainly do.  Now it may have been that you were out and
about in the city and couldn't get to a tele, but the Frutopia ads are
airing on all of the major networks and on cable.

Hope you had a great visit!

Jay Popphan
booker@america.net
Atlanta, GA