Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PDFM's Video List

From: s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com (P D Fitzgerald-Morris)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 19:58:33 GMT
Subject: PDFM's Video List
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello All,

All the recent talk on the tape tree and the various queries have inclined
me to put my olde video list on the WP at last. It might help. Then
again it might not. It has all the stuff I either have or I have
heard about but don't have. I'v put the details I have, but there are
a number of blanks on dates, TV stations, programme names.

Anyone who wants a copy (it's 15 pages long!) please fee free to email me.

Anyone who wants to correct or add to anything on the list,
please feel free to do so and let me know.

We're still in the throes of getting HG 52 out here, and getting HG
53, which we hope will follow rapidly, together.

News is there any.....? Dave is negotiating the bill the Hippodrome
sent us for the convention, down and down....Paul Gill has had his
operation and hopefully has fully recovered from his collapsed lung....
EMI and Kate still thinking about the next single....I think Kate wants
the money from the Frutopia ads for a new film project....Is frutopia to
launched in Europe?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH