Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

AAAAAAArgh!

From: Bruce Gordon <bruceg@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 1994 12:49:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AAAAAAArgh!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi y'all,

	At the risk of sounding like I'm having a petulant
frenzy ("I'm petualant and I'm having a frenzy..." FZ), when are we in
the Great Northwest gonna' see TLTCTC?  I'm a dyin' here!  I'm having
kate-withdrawal.  I've heard about this film/video since last November
and I've seen none of it.  Porquoi?

	bruce, Lord of the Reedy River,
purveyor of astrology, etymology and legerdemain. (who, by the way, has
almost worn out the last two cds of this woman's work)