Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another vote in favor of Fruitopia

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 1994 10:09:45 -0400
Subject: Another vote in favor of Fruitopia
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

I just wanted to also say that I, too, like Fruitopia...
Is it so wrong?

Just kidding. I just like most of the music Kate did. Personally, when I
heard the one with the piano alone with the bass drum "beat", I thought
I'd really like to hear that whole song...then, of course, I learned they
were not songs, but little Kate bits.

Some of the commercials actually sound tribal, though, like they took some
West African dance and duplicated it in a studio. But overall, I like the
music, and the kaleidoscopic effects aren't *that* bad.
Just my humble opinion.

-Kevin

--
Kevin Holy * at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu * liquidtv@aol.com * Ooo-hooo!
Fave Thing To Do: Listen to "Ocean Voyages" while lying on the hammock...