Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I Liked Fruitopia comm's...

From: ghough@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Gerald E Hough)
Date: 19 Aug 1994 16:44:32 GMT
Subject: I Liked Fruitopia comm's...
To: rec-music-gaffa@rodan.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I've been reading the numerous posts about the new set of commercials, and I
(unlike a lot of people) really like them..  I acknowledge that the
kaleidoscope effect is a bit ostentatious, but I'm thrilled that KaTe did the
backup track for it...  Also, it's nice to see a commercial that doesn't have
people jumping off of monuments, power biking in the Amazon or rollerblading
at high speeds through the city...  I dunno anyone that is so professionally
recreative, but I do know people doing nifty things with multimedia-type
advertising...

Two comments:

1) Does she plan to release the music on the spots to us fanatics?

2) KaTe should come out with an interactive musical CD similar to Pete Gabriel..
	I'd buy that in a minute!!!

And... a belated thank you to Richard C., for a wonderfal KateMas in Kolumbus!!!
I had a great time meeting everyone and seeing the TapeTree video (alas I
didn't get one myself)!!

--Jer

		The Night Life in this town is simply AMAZING!
Gerald Hough, Avian Auditory Physiology, OSU, ghough@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu