Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC Screening in Washington-Baltimore Area

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 1994 10:14:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TLTCTC Screening in Washington-Baltimore Area
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

I've received this post and since I haven't seen it on the net I'm
sending it in for everyone to see:

The Line The Cross and The Curve, Directed by Kate Bush, Screenplay by
Kate Bush, Starring Kate Bush and Lindsay Kemp (and Miranda Richardson)

Exclusive Washington-Baltimore Area Screening
5PM Saturday September 10, 1994

(also including a 3PM matineeand a 9:30 late show Sept. 10)

Presented by Intergalactic Garage, Worldwide CDs and Music Collectibles,
in cooperation with SONY Music and the Sheperdstown Opera House and its
state-of-the-art JBL sound system at:

The Shepherdstown Opera House
131 W. German Street
Shepherdstown, WV
located just 8 miles north of the site for 93-94 Lollapalooza concert,
minutes from I-70 and I-81.

All seats $10.00!  Tickets on Sale Now!

For advance tickets:
Intergalactic Garage
110 W. German St.
Shepherdstown, WV  25443
304/876-6818  open 12 - 10 PM Eastern Time, 7 days a week
VISA and MasterCard accepted

Wes Johnson, the WHFS diskjockey has volunteered to emcee the Saturday shows.

This was from Allan Balliet at Intergalactic Garage.  State-of-the-art
sound system eh?  Wish I was  going to be on the east coast!  I'd sit
through all three showings again!

Karen  kln@crl.com