Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Bandit Radio, Stockholm

From: euamts@eua.ericsson.se (Mats Henricson)
Date: 18 Aug 1994 10:26:31 GMT
Subject: Kate on Bandit Radio, Stockholm
To: rec-music-gaffa@sunet.se
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi: I'm a irregular Gaffa-reader with no own news-access (That's why
I'm using mr. Henricsons account). However, yesterday (Wed 17th) I
had my radio tuned to one of the new commercial radio stations here
in Stockholm, Sweden; the one that calls itself Bandit 105.5 - The
Rock Home of Stockholm (catch the rhyme...). It plays rock and the
presentation is in English. And to my utter surprise, yesterday they
played _two_ Kate Bush songs! First Running Up That Hill in the late
morning, and later in the early evening, they played Army Dreamers.
Probably a station worth listening to ;-)
A tip maybe for visitors in and residents of Stockholm.

-----
Anders Hultman
Snailmail: Larsbodav. 76, S-123 41  FARSTA, SWEDEN
Voice phone: +46 8 933993
Email: ahun@sfbbs.edvina.se