Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Absolutely Fabulous

From: simchik@cs.rochester.edu (Drew Simchik)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 1994 20:12:07 GMT
Subject: Absolutely Fabulous
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I realize that this isn't exactly gaffa material, but since someone
mentioned they had seen it, here...

...I've been looking for the Absolutely Fabulous single in various
places, and have been unable to find it.  Would anyone who can get
hold of one be willing to buy it and send it to me?  I'll pay postage,
of course, along with the price of the single itself.

Thanks,
Drew

Andrew D. Simchik, simchik@cs.rochester.edu, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu
The many names of DREW: Drewcifer, Scorpii, Drewbear, Drew Moons, Drew