Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 1995 tapetree propos

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Date: 17 Aug 94 15:05:40 EDT
Subject: Re: 1995 tapetree propos
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Hi,

I haven't even got the 1994 tapetree tape yet, but there's one thing which
hasn't been mentioned when rolling the ball for the next vids yet:

(well, actually, lots of things but....)

A _Spanish_ On tour special. It's 30 minutes, and includes live clips and
the occasional usual promo clip.

Now, before you start - _no_, I haven't got this. But I know someone who
does... but it's medium quality.

More generally speaking - this is more or less a reminder to think beyond
the usual.. There's got to be some Aussie and Southern European material
around!

Finally, I read the "Ninth Wave" piece with interest. The disaster surely
must have inspired Kate, however small or subconscious. (That's my guess)
Comments to... I don't have your name ready, but comments anyway.

Now, would someone please indulge me and send Jorns piece on "The sensual
world"? I _love_ investigativities! :-)

Marcel F G Rijs  /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\  "Conan the librarian"
                 | mfgr@sara.nl |
    Den Haag     \______________/       Netherlands