Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

UK TKI photo quiz (with price)

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 22:08:00 +0200
Subject: UK TKI photo quiz (with price)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

One question for the photographic master minds of love-hounds:

- the UK cover picture of The Kick Inside (the Kate-kite) has been twisted
  a little bit for the cover. If you look close enough you can see that
  something was done, but not neccessarily what and why. Can you tell?

Hint: To answer this you probably need a photo from the same session that has
not been twisted...

Since this is really a hard core question I'd offer a price for the first
correct answer, a sampler CD I have twice. It's called Worldstars For Freedom
and contains Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush with Don't Give Up (also: Dire Straits,
Talk Talk, Tina Turner, Mike Oldfield, Gail Ann Dorsey, Clannad, Chris Rea, The
Korgis, Deep Purple, Simple Minds, Tom Robinson, The Moody Blues, Steve Winwood,
Pete Townshend).

The offer ends on September 15th, then I'll post the answer and think of another
question.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Well, it's not low end like corel draw, but you might want to get
Virtuoso 2.0" - Kris Carroll pointing to something like Corel-Draw on NEXTSTEP