Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: UK/european TapeTree - Clodbusting disk

From: nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N Richard Caldwell)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 12:07:02 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: UK/european TapeTree - Clodbusting disk
To: gaffa@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us

To: sysop
Subject: UK/european TapeTree - Clodbusting disk
From: tina (Tina Dagostino)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 94 15:25:58 EDT

Hi,
I'd like to know how obtain the VC's TapeTree UK/european quoted
in Adrian message. I haven't an email address, maybe you can put
me thru.
By the way, can I ask all if someone has got the Cloudbusting floppy?
I'd like to send him/her a diskette to have a copy, paying all
expenses and maybe doing some swaps whit other Kate's stuff.
Thank you so much. Greetings from Italy.
Bye.

----
Tina Dagostino
tina@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us