Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 1995 tapetree wish list

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 1994 19:00:00 +0200
Subject: Re: 1995 tapetree wish list
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Let's just check what's possible/needed for a '95 tape tree:

> The english special on the tour, which includes rehearsal footage.

Got it, in medium to good quality. Anyone a better copy?

> _Wow_ on the Abba special.

Would be possible, got it in good quality.

> The German tour documentary.

Someone I know claims he has this recorded by himself when it was broadcast.
Haven't seen it and haven't checked it. Quality might not be as good
as this sounds, in 1980 the VCRs and tapes weren't that good, and it'll
be a 14-15 year old recording.

> The first _Wuthering Heights_ video in the red dress.

Got this on an official tape (a sampler tape with a dozen other videos),
but unfortunately both picture and sound quality looks like 3rd or worse
generation. :-(.

> Mrs. Mop version of Army Dreamers!

Yes, that's absolutely possible. Recorded this (and the accompanying
performance of Babooshka (red dress & double bass)) myself from satellite
TV on my hifi vcr on good quality tapes not too long ago.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Well, it's not low end like corel draw, but you might want to get
Virtuoso 2.0" - Kris Carroll pointing to something like Corel-Draw on NEXTSTEP