Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

gush gush

From: sbailey@uoguelph.ca (Sharon M Bailey)
Date: 10 Aug 1994 23:39:30 GMT
Subject: gush gush
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi, you've heard it before, but I just got my tapes and after a cursory
glance (far too many essays just now), I have decided that whenever I am
blue I am just going to find Kate's performance of Under the Ivy, sing
along with her, and then let my heart burst out of my chest when she
smiles like she does at the end of it. I could die, now, happily.
Sigh.
Thanks very much to all who put this together.

Sharon, still in swoon...