Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

female artists radio show

From: staceyw@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Stacey Wacknov)
Date: 10 Aug 94 22:34:38 GMT
Subject: female artists radio show
To: rec-music-gaffa@relay1.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi y'all...

Well, it's getting to be schooltime again, which means I have to start
thinking about being a radio DJ again.  :)  Anyway, I'm thinking of doing an
all-female artists show this fall, but I need help.

If ANYONE out there has experience with such a show, or has contacts to good
labels that can send me promo material (I'm a poor college student, you
know) or lives in the Chicago area and is affiliated with Northwestern and
wants to help me host this show (no radio experience required), let me know
ASAP.  Any and all info will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks--
Stacey

p.s.  For those wanting to know, the show will probably be on Midnight to
1:30am on either Fri or Sat night starting the week of 12 Sept.  89.3FM WNUR

Stacey Wacknov               |   WNUR FREEFORM:  Generally inane radio for
staceyw@casbah.acns.nwu.edu  | Chicago's late night masses...only on 89.3 FM