Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lost various.../KATEMAS!

From: larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 17:21:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Lost various.../KATEMAS!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

"Karen L. Newcombe"(quotes are very dangerous things, Karen) <kln@crl.com>
 wrote:
* A big thank you to eac hand every one who came to Katemas in San
* Francisco.
And same 2U Karen, for hosting it! My hands thank you, too. :-)

* I do have some lost and lonely items searching for their true owners:
* - 1 pair os super snazzy prescription sunglasses from Dr. Fred Slater's
Those is mine. I remembered once I hit Interstate 280. Hold on; I'll call.

*- FOUR Kate Bush posters (Ed?)  These are all drawings of Kate and were
*left in the "For Sale" area.
Intergalactic would have had a coup snarfing up all of Ed's stuff at the
prices he ended up selling for as the night wore on. UK subway posters
for $5 U.S.?  Whew!  Now that I have a Kate Laserdisk :-), it's definitely
time to get that player... And that "Love and Anger" poster-I've wanted that
particular one for *years*-OW!

All in all, a great time-I regret getting there late like I did. It was real
nice seeing those familiar faces again, and meeting new ones. Even Natalie
Merchant drove up from LA with a couple of friends (hi! sorry, I don't think
I ever got your name, darn it). And Peter, IED, all of the regulars and not-
so-regulars, I hope we can party again soon. And my highlight, besides most
everything?  Meeting the ecto-goddess herself, Jessica!  How "Happy" that
made me!  'Round midnight, those of us left helped load up Andy`s car with all
the tapes/videodiscs and stuff he brought.  Thanks so much, Andy.

Thanks again to Karen for a great time had by all...

Larry (larry@hal.com) who just had a Fruitopia at lunch today!  Not bad stuff!