Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Peter Gabriel on Letterman

From: ug@thp.uni-koeln.de (Uwe Geppert)
Date: 9 Aug 94 17:29:48
Subject: Re: Peter Gabriel on Letterman
To: rec-music-gaffa@dfn.de
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <199408091254.IAA25692@piglet.INS.CWRU.Edu> at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy) writes:

>Small reminder: Peter Gabriel's on Letterman tonight.
Nice information, but does anyone know when this show will be broadcasted
by GermanTV (Premiere)? I think, the show come with a delay of several
days...

>-Kevin

although offtopic (no KaTe relation):
The same question applies to the Tonight-Show with Ray Leno of NBC
broadcasted by NBC-Super Channel in Europe.

Thanks for all information,
		Uwe

(Also a KaTe/Tori/Happy fan/listener although there's no music in my .sig)

Uwe Geppert, Universitaet zu Koeln, Institut fuer Theoretische Physik
Zuelpicher Strasse 77                   e-mail:   ug@thp.uni-koeln.de
D-50937 Koeln                             voice: (+49)-(221)-470-4212
1.FC Koeln  -  DIE MACHT AM RHEIN