Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 1995 tapetree wish list

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 94 8:11:01 EDT
Subject: Re: 1995 tapetree wish list
To: rec-music-gaffa@rodan.uu.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

Lori writes:

> My wish list includes:
> The english special on the tour, which includes rehearsal footage.

Yup.

> The parodies of _Wuthering Heights_ and _Wow_ by Faith Brown.

Yup. Even funnier is Kate's reaction to WH :-)

> The Japanese shows from 1978(?) with _Them Heavy People_ and the Beatle
> covers.

This sure would be "for HARDCORE fans only" wouldn't it? :)
Now we just need to get good quality copies, since ours are horrid. :(

> _Wow_ on the Abba special.
> The German tour documentary.

Yup Yup

> _Suspended in Gaffa_ on French tv.

Calling DUTCH fans!!  Someone in the Netherlands has excellent copies
of this (and other things) on SECAM. We'd need them for the next tapetree,
because our only copies are 1) in color but *wretched* quality and
2) beautiful quality but in Black & White.

> The first _Wuthering Heights_ video in the red dress.

Yes, this would have to go on right before Faith Brown's parody.

> Anybody else have other ideas?

I want to see the unedited MTV interview and the Paul Gambacini (sp?)
interview go on the next one. Those are two of my all-time favorite
Kate interviews.

By this time next year we can hopefully get better copies of this
stuff. Chris always wants to use the very best quality, and this
year much of it was thanks to Kimmo and Uli. Thanks again guys!!

> Lori K.

Vickie (who, like Lori, |>oug & IED, is a Break-Through alumni)
       (and Chris, of course)