Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Katemas & Night Flight

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 94 10:27:00 EST
Subject: Re: Happy Katemas & Night Flight
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 18 TEXT

]Date: Mon, 1 Aug 1994 10:15:02 -0400
]From: nrc@cbemx.cb.att.com (Richard Caldwell x2206)
]
]In article <1994Jul31.080430.23613@k12.ucs.umass.edu>,
asteg@k12.ucs.umass.edu (Albert Steg (Winsor) writes:
]>
]> So, Vickie, what's the story with the very end of the tape?  Did she
finally
]> flatly refuse to humiliate herself by filling in the blanks on the "man"
]> question?  That's an incredible moment, really.
]
]I was surprised that this bit got cut off. In the end Kate responds
]with something like, "What I like most is a gentle-spoken Englishman."

 That bit was cut so as not to break the hearts of all the colonials
watching the tape (boo hoo).