Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: test

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 17:36:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: test
To: Margaret Bruns <MLBL7C@nuls.law.nwu.edu>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

On Thu, 4 Aug 1994, Margaret Bruns wrote:

> On the streets of Chicago I saw a young woman with a Kate Bush t-
> shirt, and on the back was an e-mail address, plus a reproduction of a
> thank you note from Ms. Bush.  Can I have access to important Kate
> Bush information/news through this address?  Reply please!
>
> Margaret Bruns
> mlbl7c@nuls.law.nwu.edu

Oh, neat! You have stumbled across the love-hounds mailing list, where
net-fans of Kate Bush gather to discuss all sorts of meaningful(less)
trivia regarding her. This mailing list is usually one of the first places
people hear about anything new on the KT scene. We have Peter
Fitzgerald-Morris, the editor of the Homeground fan magazine as an active
contributor and he is always very nice about providing early announcements
of many official events/releases. There are also a number of shameless
Kate Bush maniacs who never let anything slip by them without announcing
it to the list. And, recently, the great people on the list collaborated
on a "tape tree" to distribute four hours of awesome Kate Bush video
footage compiled by Kate Bush Maniac First Class, Chris Williams.

We have a regularly maintained Frequently Asked Questions list, ftp sites,
and discounts on hotel rooms and car rentals (not really) :-)

Glad you found us.

This mailing list is also simulcast to the Usenet group rec.music.gaffa,
as some people find that more convenient.

Welcome,
Stu

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart Castergine                   ---
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people....       |/
To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave |\
them." -- George Mason, Virginia Ratification Convention, 1788