Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Garden Text

From: ignatz@access.digex.net (Young Jim)
Date: 30 Jul 1994 12:42:50 -0400
Subject: Garden Text
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi,

Having recently downloaded the Garden, I noticed that the GARDEN02 and
GARDEN03 have missing text at the end. The text ends with:

Pounds. Other collectable variations include the Dutch and French 12"
singles, plus a double-pack version issued in Portugal. In some other
countries, such as Germany, however, the four-track s, such as Germany,
however, the four-

and the rest is junk characters.

Can anyone mail me the rest of the missing text to GARDEN02 and GARDEN03?

Thanks Much

Y.J.