Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

cd's at cost

From: krischak@netcom.com (Mark Krischak)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 00:19:34 GMT
Subject: cd's at cost
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

if interested just send artists & titles & well send you the costs &
availability. ordering=we pay the postage & ask that you pay a 2.50 cod
fee.  the reason for cod is so you dont have to worry about getting the
product & we dont have to worry about getting paid until a good working
relationship develops...thanks...write to
krischak@netcom.com

ps please limit your requests=(artista & titles) to 5 per request..thanks

ps we also sell laser discs, vhs, & cd-roms

pps if you're just curious about how much?just sent 1 title for a
cost..thanks...