Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Crow

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 94 07:01 CDT
Subject: Crow
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

     I just want to mention that I made an extra PAL copy of the tape
tree tape and I will mail it tuesday morning to Amanda Greenaway. If you
don't remember, Amanda was the leader of the team that beat Love-Hounds
best effort in the Kate trivia contest at the last two conventions.
It's the least we can do to show that there are no hard feelings at
being so soundly trounced.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)