Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

aaaargh!

From: Brian J Dillard <dillardb@student.msu.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 1994 17:53:54 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: aaaargh!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (lovehounds)

just opened my lionheard cd case from my beloved boxed set and there was no cd
in it. haven't heard the album in a few months and i have no idea where i put
the damned thing. i am very anal tho, so if it is not in the case i probably
will never find it. i must have left it in the cd player i returned to target a
few months ago. that's the only thing i can figure. i am a bitter katefan.

in my despondent state, i listened to the b-sides discs all the way through and
a question occurred to my. why on earth is walk straight down the middle on
these discs when it is on TSW?

brian