Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in Albuquerque

From: iago@einet.com (Valerie Nozick)
Date: 17 Jul 1994 11:39:08 -0600
Subject: Katemas in Albuquerque
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I haven't heard anything about a Katemas in the southwest, so I'll
volunteer my place. I'm in Albuquerque, so please let me know if you want
to come. People can crash on my floor for the weekend. But let me know as
soon as possible. My willingness to host a Katemas party depends on the
response. If I don't get any response soon, I will fly to a Katemas
instead. So let me know if you can make it to Albuquerque (drivable from
Colorado, Arizona and Texas) on August 6th.

==> Valerie