Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

UK/Europeon Tape Tree

From: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk (Adrian Neal)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 03:02 BST-1
Subject: UK/Europeon Tape Tree
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.net
Cc: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk

*THE TAPE TREE HAS ARRIVED IN EUROPE*

Our American friends have not let us down, we europeons now also have a PAL
branch of the Summer 1994 TapeTree. As this is written details remain to be
finalised but at least one dubbing site should be operational by the 21st of
July.

Within the UK the arrangements will be similiar to those of the US sites, ie
tapes and return mailer. Postage arrangements for europe have yet to
finalised.

For now please register with me as soon as possible at;

aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk
100101.3667@compuserve.com

so I can assess likely levels of demand.

I will reply to your email with more details within a few days.

Adrian