Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in San Francisco

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 11:58:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Katemas in San Francisco
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Katemas in San Francisco will be on August 6th, Saturday, from approx.
noon onwards.

Location will be at Karen's house:
625 Ashbury St., Apt. 4
San Francisco

Door code is "#16" to ring the apartment for entry.

Everyone is welcome.  We will have food (and you are welcome to bring a
pot-luck dish to share) and drink, plenty of chocolate, videos galore,
terrific company, hideous parking, and THE BEST MUSIC IN THE WORLD.

If you have questions or need directions, please call me at
415/558-9475.  My roommate doesn't have any details, so please leave a
message for me and I'll call you back.

I've invited those wishing to sell anything from their collections to
do so at the party.

I think Steve Berlin has mentioned that he will deliver tee shirts to Bay
Area love-hounds at the party.

San Francisco can be cool in the evenings, though if you get a few dozen
people in my apartment it stays rather toasty . . . you may want to bring
a jacket however if you'd like to jaunt up and down Haight St. during the
evening.

Call me with any questions.

Karen  kln@crl.com

"Mrrrrrrroooooooowwww, rrrrrrp,   rrrrrrrrp!" Tuesday the Attack Cat
listening to "Big Stripey Lie"