Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: CD single track comments

From: dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: 28 Jun 1994 05:50:45 GMT
Subject: Re: CD single track comments
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ulrich Grepel (uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de) wrote:
: Hi Derek et al,

>> It is disappointing to get some already available tracks when there are still
>> some that haven't seen the light of CD (Man with the Child in his Eyes single
>> version, Dreamtime, MOP instrumental etc).  I like the Video Mix of
>> Cloudbusting a lot.  Glad to have it.  Where does that version of The Big Sky
>> come from - it's not the LP version?

: Wrong: The Man With The Child In His Eyes (single mix) IS availlable on a CD:

: tell it thru the song
:     1990
:     Kate contributes with the 7" version of The Man With The Child In His Eyes
: 3CD    Teledisc                        ?/F          Tel CD 48
: 3LP    Teledisc                        ?            Telly 48
: 3CC    Teledisc                        ?            McTel 48

OK, so technically, the single mix is on CD but after grumbling about the
UK CD single cost to new-to-CD Kate material ratio I don't think I'll be
getting a 3CD German set for this one track.  What I will say in future
is that TMwtCiHE single mix has not appeared on any official Kate-only CDD
release :-)

: > BTW after last years tragedy my wife and I have been blessed with a second

: > son, Trevyn, born 30 March.

: Congratulations!

Thanks

Derek
Derek H. Langsford                                            Dept. of Biology
dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu                           San Diego State University