Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Farewell my lovelies (for 3 months!!)

From: Steve Thomas <hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 06:12:29 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Farewell my lovelies (for 3 months!!)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (rec.music.gaffa)

Dear All,

	I'll be off home to South Wales in a few days' time, so I hope you all
have a great summer (if you're in the Northern Hemisphere, that is!)
	Hope to catch you all again in the autumn (exam results permitting,
that is!)

TTFN,

Steve

Steve Thomas - hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk
* Dept. of History, Univ. of Warwick *    "Three beeps means trouble's coming."
*     Coventry, Warwickshire, UK     *                        (Kate Bush, 1982)
	   W963 RADIO - UNIVERSITY RADIO WARWICK - 963kHz / 312m AM