Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

It's in the trees!

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 11:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: It's in the trees!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Video Alert!  Curse of the Demon, which is, if I remember correctly, the
movie with the line that begins HoL, will be shown on cable station
Cinemax on July 2nd.

CD Alert: Alain Stivell's latest album has finally appeared at Tower
Records in San Francisco.  As you remember, this album features Kate on
bv's and production on the song Kimiad.  The CD is not in the bin, but on
display above the bin if you go there looking for it.  They also carry
the soundtrack to Brazil with Kate if you haven't found it anywhere.

Wonderful!: Sheila Chandra's new album - The Zen Kiss - has also appeared
and as all of her work is an incredible masterpiece.  Sheila continues to
explore the space of the voice -- every time I listen to one of her
albums there are a few moments where the hair stands up on the back of my
neck.  Her talent is unsurpassed.  Right up there with Kate in my book.
Not for the faint of heart.

That's my report!

Karen kln@crl.com