Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Line, The Cross, The Curve in U.K.

From: k8bushfan@aol.com (K8BUSHFAN)
Date: 24 Jun 1994 11:51:02 -0400
Subject: Re: The Line, The Cross, The Curve in U.K.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

In article <9406241055.AA09013@titanic>,
u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk (Allen) writes:

Ive been away for a while and Im sure this question has been asked
many many times before but does anywon know the current state of
play of Kates Film in U.K. ? Is it going to be released on video? Is
it in any of the cinemas ? I have heard nothing about it here in
Belfast.

Well, I'd like to answer your question, but I can't.  I do have a few
of my own.

First, besides Rochester, is the film playing anywhere in the U.S.?

Second, why haven't they released it on video?  Why are they holding
off to the end of the year?  This makes no sense to me.

Third, when is The Man I Love being released?  Will it be a single or
do I have to buy the albumb?

Fourth, is the new Rubberband Girl U.S. remix going to be released?
And why did they make this remix?

Fifth, whatever happened to the And So is Love single?  Why wasn't it
released?

Sixth, will anyone hear Kate singing Sexual Healing anytime soon.  Is
it part of a Marvin Gaye tribute?  Or is it on Davey Spillaines next
albumb.

Thanks

Ken